Plano HVAC Services
Nearly 60 Years of Service Excellence
When it comes to keeping your home or business comfortable, no one does it quite like Walker Air Conditioning & Heating. Our trained technicians are familiar with all makes and models of equipment and are committed to adhering to the highest standards in workmanship, results, and customer care. From minor repairs to complete system overhauls, we can handle your every comfort need with ease.
Our HVAC services in Plano include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC service and maintenance
- Heating repair
- Heating service and maintenance
- Heat pumps
- Indoor air quality
- Air duct repair and insulation
- Commercial HVAC
When you want the job done right, turn to Walker Air Conditioning & Heating. We always go above and beyond to ensure you receive the premium-quality service you deserve.
Plano AC Repair Services
Whether due to a lack of maintenance, old age, or any other issues, the occasional AC repair is to be expected. We recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your system is in need of repair so you can bring in Walker Air Conditioning & Heating right away. Handling repairs early on is a great way to minimize the amount of damage your system experiences.
Signs you need an AC repair include:
- Your utility bills are on the rise
- The outside AC unit is leaking
- There is warm air coming from your air registers
- The AC is making strange sounds
- The air coming from your air registers smells odd
- Your home is extra dusty after running the AC
- The airflow is weak or inconsistent
- The thermostat isn’t working
No matter the problem at hand, Walker Air Conditioning & Heating has a solution. Using advanced tools and technology we can efficiently and effectively repair your system.
AC Installation & Replacement in Plano
While we all wish our air conditioners could last forever, replacement is inevitable. The key to avoiding a complete system breakdown at the worst possible time is becoming familiar with the signs that your system is on its way out the door. That way, you can have it replaced before it breaks down for good.
You should install a new AC if:
- Your AC is 10 years old or older
- You have paid for several AC repairs in the last few years
- Your home or business is never quite cool enough
- Some rooms or areas are much cooler than others
- Your monthly energy bills are through the roof
- You are interested in reducing your energy consumption
At Walker Air Conditioning & Heating, we understand that replacing your AC might seem like an overwhelming task, but our team makes the installation process easy as can be. As a leader in the HVAC industry, we have access to the highest performing, most energy-efficient equipment on the market and can set you up with the perfect system for your home or business.
Plano AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Skipping out on annual maintenance is a great way to ensure your AC doesn’t last as long as it should. Many homeowners don’t realize just how important AC maintenance is and end up skipping out on this important task.
Some of the key benefits of routine AC maintenance and tune-ups include:
- It reduces the risk of breakdowns and repairs
- It improves your system’s energy efficiency
- It lowers your monthly energy bills
- It improves your indoor air quality
- It strengthens and evens out your airflow
- It extends the lifespan of your system
- It ensures greater comfort
All things considered, you simply cannot afford to miss out on AC maintenance. At Walker Air Conditioning & Heating, our team is proud to offer comprehensive AC maintenance and tune-up services. During your maintenance appointment, we inspect each component of your system, run a full safety and performance test, tighten loose electrical connections, clean dirty system parts, lubricate motor components, replace dirty filters, and so much more. Give our team a call today to schedule an appointment and keep your AC in top shape.
Plano Heating Services
While Texas is known for the unbearable heat, our winters are no joke. Make sure your heater is in top shape for winter by taking good care of it.
Below are some of our best tips for taking care of your heater:
- Change the filter every 1-3 months
- Monitor the pilot light and make sure it is blue
- Keep the area surrounding your heater free of any flammable objects
- Make sure your air registers are open and nothing is blocking them
- Schedule professional heater maintenance each fall
Your heater is a big investment responsible for keeping you warm and comfortable on even the coldest of days. Turn to Walker Air Conditioning & Heating for annual maintenance and rest easy knowing your system is in the hands of the most qualified technicians around.
There for You 24/7
Heating and air conditioning emergencies can happen at any time, especially in areas with a severe climate like Dallas. If your AC breaks down in the middle of a heatwave or your heater fails to turn on in the dead of winter, don’t worry. Walker Air Conditioning & Heating is on call and ready to provide emergency repairs 24/7. No matter the time of day or night, you can count on us to arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks ready to save the day.
Call (214) 765-4818 for heating and AC services in Plano. We look forward to serving you!