While we all wish that our air conditioners could last forever, replacement is inevitable. It is important to become familiar with the signs that your system is on its way out the door so you can have it replaced before it fails and your family is left without a functioning AC in the middle of a heatwave.
Common signs that your AC needs to be replaced include:
- It is 10 years old or older
- You have had to pay for several costly repairs in the last few years
- Your utility bills are through the roof
- Your AC never keeps your home cool enough
- Your AC has to run constantly in order to cool your home
- Your AC has been making loud noises during operation
If you aren’t sure whether or not it is time to install a new system, reach out to Walker Air Conditioning & Heating. We will be there in no time to inspect your entire system, run a full safety and performance test, and evaluate its overall condition. If it does need to be replaced, you can rest assured that we have access to the highest performing, most energy-efficient equipment on the market. Our Garland AC installation techs work closely with you to determine your comfort and budgetary needs before selecting the right system for your home.