Carrollton Heating & AC Services
Delivering Exceptional Service Since 1963
At Walker Air Conditioning & Heating, we believe comfort shouldn’t be a luxury. When it comes to keeping your family cool in the summer and warm in the winter, no one does it quite like us. Since opening our doors nearly 60 years ago, our team has remained committed to offering the most reliable and affordable heating and air conditioning services in town. Whether your HVAC system requires a minor repair or you are ready to install all-new equipment, we’ve got you covered.
Our Carrollton HVAC services include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC service and maintenance
- Heating repair
- Heating installation
- Heating service and maintenance
- Heat pumps
- Indoor air quality
- Air duct repair and insulation
- Commercial HVAC services
When you want the job done right, turn to Walker Air Conditioning & Heating. Our skilled technicians are here to deliver the premium-quality service you deserve.
Carrollton AC Repair Services
If your AC is acting up, it is important to schedule a repair right away. Ignoring issues, even when they appear to be minor, can result in serious damage to your system down the line.
Signs that you need to schedule an AC repair include:
- Your cooling bills are way too high
- Your home is never cool enough
- Your thermostat isn’t working
- Your home is always dusty after running the AC
- Your indoor air smells funky
- Your AC is making loud rattling or banging sounds
- Your AC is blowing hot air
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent
- Your AC is leaking or frozen
- Your AC turns on and off frequently
As the most trusted name in HVAC, Walker Air Conditioning & Heating has encountered and resolved every kind of AC problem imaginable. You can count on us for a quick diagnosis and a customized solution tailored to your unique situation.
AC Installation & Replacement in Carrollton
While we all wish our air conditioners could last forever, the time for replacement will eventually come. The key to avoiding a full system breakdown is replacing your system before it’s too late.
Below are common indications that your AC is on its way out the door:
- It is 10 years old or older
- You have paid for several repairs in the last few years
- Your energy bills are consistently high
- Your home is never cool enough
- Your AC makes loud sounds during operation
An inefficient and ineffective system can bring no good into your home. Turn to Walker Air Conditioning & Heating for a replacement, and rest easy knowing we make the installation process easy as can be. Before selecting the perfect system for your home and family, we work closely with you to understand your specific comfort and budgetary needs. We have access to a variety of high-performing, energy-efficient air conditioners guaranteed to maximize your indoor comfort.
Carrollton AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups
Did you know that the leading cause of premature AC failure is a lack of proper maintenance? Your AC is responsible for keeping your family cool and comfortable, so it is important to take good care of it. Experts recommend scheduling annual spring AC tune-up and maintenance appointments to ensure your system is functioning properly.
Some of the key benefits of routine AC maintenance include:
- Maximizes energy efficiency
- Improves system performance
- Reduces AC bills
- Prevents repairs and breakdowns
- Extends equipment lifespan
- Satisfies manufacturer warranties
Carrollton Heating Services
Your furnace is probably something you don’t spend too much time thinking about, but since it is a rather large investment, we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that you need to schedule an inspection. That way, you can take care of problems early on and ensure your system is running efficiently and effectively.
You should schedule a heating inspection with Walker Air Conditioning & Heating if:
- The furnace pilot light is yellow
- The air coming from the furnace smells like dust, must, or smoke
- Some rooms are much warmer than others
- Your energy bills are on the rise
- Your airflow is weak
- It seems like a lot of dust comes out of your air registers
- The furnace is extremely loud
- There is cold air coming from your air registers
- The furnace won’t turn on
- The furnace short cycles
No matter the problem at hand, we have a solution. Our heater technicians are here to get your system back up and running perfectly in no time.
Schedule a Service Today!
Why wait? If your heating or air conditioning system needs attention, turn to the highly trained and fully qualified pros at Walker Air Conditioning & Heating. Equipped with the highest quality tools and most advanced technology, we are prepared to handle any repair, replacement, installation, or maintenance service you may need.
And, if you are experiencing an HVAC emergency, don’t worry. We are on call and prepared to deliver fast and effective service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Discover the Walker Air Conditioning & Heating difference by calling (214) 765-4818 today. We look forward to serving you!